Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 14, 2010

My Favorite Games: Dynasty Warriors

Today I will talk about my favorite game in playstation 2, the Dynasty warriors created by the Koei entertainment, this is my favorite game because I like martial art games and it has beauty scenes too. This video game based on the history of the Ancient China, history of Three Kingdoms included Wu, Shu, Wei. This game included many heroes of that history, that's why I love this games. Through this games I can study history of China by the battles, this game still included the Encyclopedia listed the main events of China History, and many mode you can choose until you play this game like Musou mode (Mission Mode), Free mode (Free battle mode).
There are many character I love like:
Wu Side:
-Zhou Yu

-Sun Ce

-Zhou Tai

Shu Side:
-Zhao Yun

-Ma Chao



-Jiang Wei

-Guan Yu



Wei Side
-Cao Pi


-Cao Ren.
And many other characters but I these character best. But many people said this worthless, no it's not this is the best game you ever seen before. There are many version of this games. The best version of this game is Dynasty warriors 6 in this version you can choose weapon of skill or standard or power. you can choose many outfit for your character. This the best Games I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment