Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Introduction About My First Blog



Today I will talk about my first blog. Why do I choose my blog name Playstation Game Review? because I like video games especially is Playstation. I have played this game console since 2001 when the first Playstation 1 released, I loved it since the first time to play, I used to play with my cousins and my friend that is was the best games I have. I played the next version of playstation 2. I was impressed for the news things of the PS2. My favorite games in Playstation 2 is Samurai warriors, Dynasty warriors, Warriors Orochi (The combination games of Dynasty warriors and Samurai warriors) and I love Fighting games, too like Mortal Kombats and Street Fighters. After all still like the versions of Playstaion and I cannot wait for the Playstation 3, It has wireless joysticks and many kinds of games. I loved it from colors, images and games. Other ways I still like the PS2 and I'll Keep it clean and take care of it.
If you read this Introdution you knew I have many Consoles of games in my house like PS2, Wii (I especially love it ) and I will be study hard to grab the Ps3 to play for fun.


This is my favorite Character: Toshiie Maeda in Samurai Warriors and Zhao Yun in Dynasty Warriors




2 comments:

  1. Thien, you didn't write a review. I talked to you several times about how to do this assignment. You just told me about how you like video games. A review means you find ONE game and tell me if the game is good or bad. I will give you 8 points for this, and you need to fix it. Next Monday we will do the same thing again, we are going to write the next blog post, and you need to write about ONE game and explain what is interesting about it and why you think it's good/bad. Got it? 8 points for this assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toshiie Maeda is My favorite Warrior from Samurai

    ReplyDelete