Powered By Blogger

Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Next Games Review: Onimusha

Today, I will talk about my favorite fourth game in my PS2 and both PC collection: The Onimusha. this game is created by Noboru Sugimura a Writter and this game is designed by Mamoru Samuragoch.

This game have many series for each character like: Samanosuke Akechi, Jacques Blanc, Kaede, Heihachi. This game is talk about the History of Japan in the Sengoku time (1568-1615 AD). The main Story is also talk about the the Samanosuke- a warrior who join the Rebellion force to against Nobunaga- A tyrant of Japan, during the battle against the Oda, Samanosuke was send to the year of 2003 to against the Genma Force crushed the France. He met Jacques Blanc who was send back the age of Sengoku time to Repel the Oda Clan and receive many weapon during the journey.

The most special of this games is the smart games in the game you will go to solve the puzzle related between in the past and the present through a portal. But the most special is the fighting scenes and the martial art in the Japan and the life in the Sengoku time in Japan. That is why I very love this game it make me relax and happy.

Here are some picture I took from the website ign.com

This is Samanosuke and Jacques Blanc. My Favorite characters in Onimusha.

Until today no one know the word "Onimusha" mean in English, The word "Oni" means Orge and the word "Musha" means The warrior. So the Onimusha means the Orge Warriors in the Japan middle centuries 16th.

Here are some Information about my favorite Character:

Samanosuke: a master swordsman who travels across Japan seeking his rival. Often perceived as a passionless soldier because of his quiet ways, Samanosuke is actually a hot-blooded warrior with a noble sense of justice.

Jacques Blanc: a French policeman who lost his friend Philip, when fighting the Genma. When Samanosuke goes to his time, he goes to the past and receives the Magic Power of the Oni. He also has an automatic rifle but, due to the lack of ammo in Feudal Japan, its use is limited. Jacques is an honorable man and a dedicated worker


1 comment:

  1. Thien, do you realize there are black words at the bottom of your post? You probably should make them easier to read. I don't know why I couldn't see this post earlier, but I know that you finished it on time. 10 points.

    ReplyDelete