Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Latest Game Review 1: Samurai Warrior

Today I will talk about my favorite game in Koei games group: Samurai Warriors. This is my most favorite games because of its wonderful weapons and Skillful character with many clans in Civil War of Japan or Sengoku time. In the Sengoku time there are many Tyrants and Rulers want to rule all clans in Japan but the most powerful clans in Japan are: The Oda Clan, Tokugawa Clan, Takeda Clan and Uesugi Clan. These four powerful clans always make change of history in Japan by many biggest war like: War in Kyoto, Battle in Honnoji Temple and the Battle Of Kawanakajima between Shingen Takeda and Kenshin Uesugi, two powerfuls Leaders of Takeda And Uesugi Clans.

Here are some picture I took from Koeiwarriors.com:


Shingen Takeda in Takeda Clan


And his Nemesis: Kenshin Uesugi

No comments:

Post a Comment