Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Next Favorite PS2 Game: Sonic Unleashed

Today, I will talk about my next Sonic games of Sonic Team, this is my next favorite games in Sonic games. This game is my most favorite games because its character and main Story. This game is created by The Sonic Team-an entertainment of games. This game features two distinct styles, with each being played either during daytime or night-time. Daytime stages incorporate Sonic's traditional platforming and trademark speed, with a combination of behind-the-back third-person viewpoints and 2D side-scroller platforming; gameplay seamlessly transitions between these two views. This games is talk about the Sonic when defeating his Nemesis Doctor Eggman, a light has shine on him and turn him into a Werewolf and he must find the Dark Emerald to find antidote to recover his old Form.





Here are some picture I took it from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Unleashed:

This is Sonic the Werehog

The most favorite Character

No comments:

Post a Comment