Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My Next PS2 game review: Shadow The Hedgehog

Today I will Continue talking about my third favorite game in PS2 Console: Shadow the Hedgehog. This game is still my favorite game too because this games is combination of Racing, Fighting and Friendship. This game is talk about the Sonic's friend Shadow he has lost his memories when Sonic rescue him from the Destruction of Eggman's Ship. He was very curious, he doesn't know where was he from, He was born to serves Good side or Bad side. You can find out when you play it.


The most special things is during the game you can playtwo side to look for the truth of his life through each stages and you can play in good side by helping yours friends to fufill your missions so do in the badside and you can find the crystal to finish your mission because the crystal can help Shadow to remember his past and his life. That's why I still love this game.


Here are some picture I took it from http://www2.sega.com/gamesite/shadow/base.html:




This is Shadow the Hedgehog



And his Friend: Sonic; Knuckles, Tails.

1 comment:

  1. Thien, these posts look pretty good. I just want to give you some advice about your Warrior Orochi post. You have many strange links to things like "fishing"... My advice, Thien, is only use links for things that are relevant or related in topic to the thing your post is about. 10 points.

    ReplyDelete