Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 25, 2010

My Next Favorite PS2 Games Review: Smackdown VS RAW 2010

Next, I will continue talking about my favorite Sport PS2 games, that is Smackdown Vs RAW. This is my most favorite Fighting Sport games because I love the Violence games and Wrestling. I am a biggest fan of this games. This is game is based on the Shows of wrestling like Smackdown and RAW on the WWE(World Wrestling Entertainment) a channel for every ages in USA. In this game you can play your favorite character with new styles, new skills, new allies. There is many mode to play like Story Mode(to play your favorite characters in the area tro finish own missions. That's why I very love this game.


Here are some pictures took from the IGN.com:


This is picture of this game included: Edge, Undertaker, John Cena, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio.


No comments:

Post a Comment